To prevent the spread of COVID-19 infectious diseases
Notice and Request for Cooperation from All Concertgoers
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection, concerts will be held in accordance with the "Guidelines for Prevention of the Spread of COVID-19 Infections in Choral Activities, Version 3.1 (Japanese)" of the Japan Choral Association, while taking our own measures.
We would appreciate your understanding and cooperation in taking measures to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
Please note that the concert and the measures taken against infectious diseases may be subject to change depending on the infection situation.
Please check this website for the latest information before attending to the concert.
Before and during your visit to the concert
- Please wear a mask when you come to the venue. Visitors who do not wear masks may not be allowed to enter the venue.
- Please take your temperature before coming to the venue. You will not be allowed to enter the venue if;
- you have fever over 37.5°C on temperature check
- you have symptoms of a cold
- you have contact with anyone who had tested positive for the novel coronavirus
- you have visited a country or region where the government has placed restrictions on entry or required an observation period, or have contact with anyone residing in such a country or region within the past two weeks.
- Visitors' names and contact information will be collected at the time of ticket reservations and event attendance. Please be informed that in the event of an outbreak among visitors, the information may be submitted to a public institution such as a public health center, if necessary.
Please cooperate with measures taken to prevent infectious diseases in the exhibition hall
- We ask for the cooperation of all visitors to disinfect fingers and wash hands with soap and water.
- We ask for your cooperation in wearing masks at the venue. If you have symptoms of coughing or sneezing, please wear a mask and observe "cough etiquette", also avoid from talking loudly.
- When doors open or you use the restroom, please leave some space between you and anyone around you to avoid congestion.
- Please refrain from talking in the auditorium.
- After the stage, you may be asked to gradually exit by each area. Please be aware that it may take some time to leave the venue.
Please be aware of the following
- Due to infection control measures, the opening time may be changed or the venue may open at the lobby. Please check the opening time on this website before your visit.
- The availability of lockers or cloakrooms for luggage is subject to the operation of each facility and hall, but we ask for your cooperation to avoid bringing items other than personal effects.
- Please refrain from visiting the performers, giving them gifts, or dropping them off. We will not be able to keep your belongings. Please understand this beforehand.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed in the venue or lobby. We ask for your cooperation.
- Flyers and programs may be left at the venue without being handed out.
- Although the venue is properly ventilated, all doors may be opened even when the venue is open. Please note that the temperature inside the venue may temporarily be inappropriate.
- All staff will wear masks while working and guiding visitors, and will not be allowed to work or guide visitors If they have a fever or any other symptoms.